Thursday, March 17, 2005

Time Machine

The Freebie is on the comments section, thanks anonymous!

Time Machine on EBAY
Time Machine
A time machine on ebay ... went for only $648. What a bargain! Someone's been watching Napoleon Dynamite way too much...and it's not B$.

DBAN
"Darik's Boot and Nuke is a self-contained boot floppy that securely wipes the hard disks of most computers. DBAN will automatically and completely delete the contents of any hard disk that it can detect, which makes it an appropriate utility for bulk or emergency data destruction." Looks like it loads in memory and takes a while to 'format' and 'rewrite'. Haven't tested it yet.

Play Pac-Man and Space Invaders on Excel
Must enable macros. Good for people who have access to Excel at work but not to any games...(no I don't know anyone like that)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE'S MY FREEBIE????

4:22 PM  
Blogger MP said...

sorry..I thought I could weasel my way out of it for one day..okay okay I know you need your fix plus 'anonymous' is our most consistent commentor..here's the freebie I got in the mail today:

Absolut Recipe Book and playing cards

You have to create an account but its worth it has nice quality freebies..Look under the "Swag" Link"

l8r

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding the freebie. You know that's the only thing I come to this blog for. I could give a crap about all your computer-nerd stuff.
You have really been doing a great job finding female-friendly-freebies and I appreciate it very much!
P.S. DO you want me to create an identity or can I stay anonymous???

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home